Here is a list of some of my favorite places in NYC. The address book ranges from places to get coffee, to places to eat, stores to find clothing, where to buy magazines, and things to see! If you happen to visit NYC and go to any of them, let me know what you thought!
Places to eat, have a cup of coffee or a drink.
- Caffe Reggio- Macdougal St between 3rd and Bleeker St. [West side of the street]
- Think Coffee- Mercer St. between 3rd Street and 4th Street [East side of the street]
- B Cup Café- Ave B at the corner of 13th Street [West side of the street]
- Street Carts- Almost as common as a Starbucks in NYC
Pinisi Bakery- 4th Street between 1st and 2nd Ave [closer to 1st though and on the South side of the street]closed!
- Schiller’s Liquor Bar- Corner of Rivington St. and Norfolk St. [East side of Norfolk]
- Clinton Street Bakery- Clinton Street between Houston and Stanton St. [East side of the street]
- Caffe Reggio- [See Coffee above for location]
- Rocco Ristorante- Thompson Street between Houston and Bleeker St. [West side of the Street]
- Tai Thai- 1st Street between 1st Ave and Ave A [North side of the street]
- East Village Thai Resturant- 7th St between Taras Shevchenko Pl and 2nd Ave [South Side of the Street]
- Café Gitane- Mott Street between Prince St. and Houston [East side of the street]
- Veselka- 2nd Ave. at the corner of 9th Street. [East side of the street]
- Mamoun’s Falafel- MacDougal Street between 3rd and Bleeker St. [Just next to Caffe Reggio, West side of the street]
- Peacefood Café- 82nd and Amsterdam [NWest side of the street]
- Saigon Vietnamese Sandwhich Deli- Broome St. between Elizabeth and Mott [South side of the Street]
- Johny’s Luncheonette- 25th Street between 6th and 7th Ave. [South side of the street]
Bagels and Snacks:
- Murray’s Bagels - 8th Ave. between 22nd and 23rd St. [East side of the street] or 6th Ave. Between 12th and 13th St. [East side of the street]
- Russ and Daughters- E. Houston St. between Orchard and Allen St. [South side of the Street]
- Bagels On the Square- Carmine St between Av. of the Americas and Minette Ln [North Side of the street]
- Union Hall- Union Street between 5th and 6th Ave. Brooklyn [South side of the street]
Places to shop, for clothing, beauty or even books/magazines
*** to be completed soon**
- Madewell- Broadway and Broome St. East side of the street.
- J.Crew- Prince St. between Mercer and Greene St. North side of the street also 5th Ave. between 16th and 17th St., East side of the street
- Steven Alan- Elizabeth St. between Prince St. and Houston St., West side of the street also 8th Ave. between 13th Street and 14th St., West side of the street
- APC- Mercer St. between Spring and Prince St., West side of the street
- Comptoir Des Contonniers- Spring St. between W. Broadway and Wooster St., North side of the street.
- Muji- Broadway between Howard and Grand St., West side of the street.
- Uniqlo- Broadway between Spring and Prince St., East side of the street.
[art work is my own personal work]