Anonymous asked: What are your must-haves for fall? Also, what accessories do you wear? I love your style!
Hello! Sorry it has taken me a few days to get to this! My must-haves for fall; do you mean in general? Or things I want for this season?
Fall Must Haves
- Flat Knee-High Riding Boots: I live in riding boots, have for many many years. Definitely my choice pair of shoes for fall
- Skinny Jeans/Cords: I only own skinny jeans/pants and I wear them year-round, so I don’t know if they can be considered Fall Must Haves… but I do.
- Scarves: I live in big scarves, I am always cold so they are the perfect for me. Sometimes I wear two at a time!
- Cashmere Sweaters: lots and lots of cashmere sweaters!
If you meant this season specific, then:
- Polka Dot Sweater [found and purchased!]
- Quilted Vest
- Hooded/Lined Parka
- White Skinny Jeans
As for accessories that I wear, I’m not a big accessories person, but:
- Jewellery: I hardly wear any jewellery, even for special occasions. I always wear my watch, a pair of stud earrings [a pearl in one ear, a diamond in the other] and my thin gold chain. For a while I wore my Tiffany Bean, but I’ve stuck to the gold chain for the past year. I never take my jewellery off, unless it’s my watch to sleep/shower/run.
- Scarves: I love scarves! Wear them constantly, sometimes two at a time.
- Hats: Hats are my thing, I’ve been wearing them for years. I never travel without a hat. I own ball caps, a Panama hat, Fedoras [in brown and black]/ Trilbies.
- Bags: I carry my black leather J.Crew bag everywhere for the past year and a half since I have owned it. It’s my favorite thing. I also own a Gucci handbag, and two clutches; I usually stick to my J.Crew bag though
- Gloves: Leather gloves or knitted mittens are my favorite. A friend brought my back a gorgeous pair of cognac leather driving gloves from Italy last winter! They are so buttery soft, I love them!
Thanks for your kind message, I hope that answers your questions! xx.
- diamonds-vodkashots likes this
- roseanglaise likes this
- thenauticalprep likes this
- whitegirlblog likes this
- sublime-simplicity likes this
- fantasticaljoys likes this
- dfn4 likes this
- cobralily likes this
- longchainofiron likes this
- heatherpattern likes this
- primrosehall likes this
- queens-and-coffee-dreams likes this
- saran-wrapped likes this
- lajefita likes this
- shored-fragments said: Everything on this list <3 Especially riding boots, scarves, and quilted vests. I can’t wait to wear mine once the weather sorts itself out!
- shored-fragments likes this
- coffeestainedcashmere posted this